Sunday, January 22, 2012

A winter Wedding at Justin's Grill, Syracuse

From time to time I'll post about different vendors I know and have worked with that I feel go above-and-beyond. As I say on the website, my goal is always synergy between vendors. The Ceremony and Wedding Reception I did last night at Justin's Grill was no exception.

The staff at Justin's is comprised of complete pros. When I arrived, over 2 hours prior to the scheduled ceremony, the banquet manager Heather was putting the final touches on a beautifully decorated room. She introduced me to Mary, who would be coordinating with me throughout the evening. Mary was a consummate professional, and together we kept the entire event flowing with positive forward momentum.  If you've ever considered also having your Ceremony at Justin's, the image
Ceremony Setup at Justin's Grill, Syracuse
to the right is one such setup. For this winter themed Wedding, they wanted "icy blue" uplighting, and they gave a very nice snowflake wine-stopper to each guest as a favor. After a short but sweet exchanging of vows, the staff turned the room over from ceremony to dinner in a matter of 10-15 minutes. Essentially, by the time everyone made their way through the receiving line and had a cocktail, the room was completely transformed. I was impressed with both their efficiency, and attention to detail at every turn.  

I've worked with many great venues throughout Central New York, Justin's is at the top of that list. Highly recommended!

-Kirk Rothrum
Select Receptions by CNY Select DJs

No comments:

Post a Comment