Monday, October 7, 2013

A Classy, FUN Tug Hill Vineyards Wedding for the books

It's October 7, and although peak wedding season 2013 is slowly but surely winding down, keeping up with blog posts is harder than ever. I don't get a chance to blog about EVERY wedding, but I think this one deserves a mention. On 8/31 I had the honor of helping Erin and Shane Manns celebrate their marriage, at the beautiful Tug Hill Vineyards, in Lowville, NY (A great venue with a staff that's second to none).

Erin and Shane are a great couple, who also happen to be police officers, who met while on duty, at a traffic stop! They were introduced to the "Cops" theme, and walked into the room cuffed to each other!

I had the pleasure of working with photographer Emmanuel Vaucher, whose pictures can be seen in this blog-post, tell the rest of the story.
Needless to say, Erin and Shane's friends and family were a TON of fun. Erin emailed me the following after her wedding:

"I would love to give you a wonderful review.  That evening went off without a hitch and you guys had a huge part in it. I will give Theresa (manager at he vineyard) your contact info, if you don't mind. I'm  trying to get her to put all of our vendors on their list that they hand out to everyone. we had such a blast." 

-Erin Barrett


Thanks Erin and Shane! It was a pleasure helping you celebrate your all important day!
















No comments:

Post a Comment